Thursday, March 27, 2008

A *Special* Anniversary

Yep, Happy 2nd Birthday to The Appalling Strangeness. Two years to the day since I began this blogging odyssey into bad spelling, nonsense posting, liberal profanity and very limited wisdom/wit.

I can very proudly boast that The Appalling Strangeness has achieved every one of the objectives that I laid down when I started it. Mainly because I didn't lay down any objectives when I started it.

It is tempting to go through and do a "Best of" linkathon to some of the posts I've written over the past two years. I'm not going to do that, because what constitutes best is deeply subjective and if you really want to trawl through the rants of the past two years, then the archives are over there, in the sidebar, on the right. I considered calling them the Archives of Pain in an obscure reference to a Manic Street Preachers' track, but abandoned this idea as people might not "get it".

And it is safe to say, despite an aborted attempt to stop this nonsense, this blog will be going on for a while longer. Slating Gordon Brown, sniping at Cameron and snickering at Clegg, it is safe to say that whilst the names of the politicians have changed over the past two years, the cynicism and sarcasm of this blog will continue.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 9:47 am , Blogger RobW said...

Very well done.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home