Tuesday, March 25, 2008

PM to launch local poll campaign...

...reports the BBC.

The world waits with baited breath for the man who can make failed terrorist attacks seem boring to announce how he is going to fight an election that won’t really change anything at all. I’d love to be at the launch but unfortunately I have something more interesting and fun to do. I’m going to sit in the corner and hit myself repeatedly in the face. With a tyre iron.

It is telling that the BBC can’t make this news exciting. All we have is the same phrase repeated over and over again – basically that Brown would like a better showing in these elections than what happened last May. No, really? A politician wants to do well in an election? Crazy stuff.

I thought it would be an impossible task to make the endless Democrat primary season over in the US seem interesting. But I reckon that these local elections might just manage the impossible…

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home