Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Time To Wind Down

Now I have a real job* that actually requires me to think and, you know, do *stuff* it has become very difficult to maintain this blog with to the usual poor standards expected by my five or so regular readers. Therefore I think it is probably time to wind it down a bit.

I'm not saying that I am going to stop blogging here and will (time permitting) continue to write elsewhere but (unless the Moai enters a prolific spurt on here) then posting on The Appalling Strangeness will be intermittent at best and non-existent at worse. I'll only be posting when I have something incredibly wise or profound to say, or (more likely) when something really pisses me off.

So, for now, au revoir!

*Ok, ok, I had a real job before but I found it so unengaging and frustrating that I wanted to do bugger all work when in the office. And since no-one seemed to care when I did bugger all I naturally jumped on the opportunity...

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 11:38 am , Blogger Devil's Kitchen said...

Do we take it that you have a new job then? Congratulations, if that is the case.

I have sent you an invite to write at The Kitchen: retirement home for swearbloggers everywhere...

DK

 
At 8:40 am , Blogger The Nameless Libertarian said...

Indeed, I do have a new job. One I hate a lot less than the last one...

And thanks for the invite - look forward to contributing to my blogging retirement home.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home