Tuesday, March 18, 2008

The "M" Class

The arrogance and greed of some people is absolutely staggering. Heather Mills McCartney, or whatever the fuck she's called now, is one such person. I don't know whether her divorce award of £24.3 million is justified, too little or too much and I don't think I ever will, given that would involve trawling through endless documents about a failed marriage I have no interest in. However, this comment makes my jaw drop open:

"Miss Mills, 40, said the couple's daughter Beatrice, four, was now "meant to travel 'B' class while her father travels 'A' class"."
This crass statement from this shrill, demented woman defies belief. It really does. £24.3 million - a figure most people in this country could only dream of - is not enough in the warped world of Heather Mills to put her daughter into the "'A' class". Now a multi-millionnaire after four years of marriage, Mills thinks that the vast fortune that has fallen into her lap makes her a "'B' class" citizen.

Christ knows what she would make of me, since I earn just a mere fraction of what she *earns*. If she's travelling in the "'B' class", then fuck knows what I am travelling in. "'M' Class" or "'N' Class" I reckon. And God help the people who earn less than me. They must be "'U' Class" or something.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home