Thursday, March 27, 2008

Liberal Democrat Election Strategy

A leaked document reveals what the Liberal Democrat strategy would be in the event of a hung parliament. If you particularly want to read what looks like a load of Lib Dem powerpoints, then you should go here. Be warned, though, it really isn't as exciting as it sounds.

What really struck me, though, was the phrase in bold:

Boring is good.

Sheesh, I knew that I found the Liberal Democrats boring, but I never realised that they had such self-awareness. "Boring is good". If that's your strategy, Mr and Mrs Liberal Democrat, then hearty congratulations. It is working a treat.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 9:30 am , Blogger Letters From A Tory said...

'Boring' is a compliment to the Lib Dems - I've heard a lot stronger language than that to describe them recently!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home