Thursday, November 25, 2010

So...

...the real world is intervening and limiting the amount I can write on this blog. This isn't to say that I have nothing I want to write about - rather, the exact opposite is true. It is just finding the time to get it all from the tangled mess that is my brain onto a computer screen, and then onto the blog.

So what I'm trying to say is that there is incoming for this blog; it is just that it is difficult to predict what the eta will be for that incoming stuff. Bear with me, though...

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 9:04 pm , Blogger The Cowboy Online said...

The posts will come when they come, and I'm sure I'm not the only one who'll be looking forward to reading them when they appear.

 
At 4:12 pm , Anonymous remi online said...

we are here and waiting!and we will still be here!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home