Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Mirror, Mirror, on the wall - who's the shortest of them all?

I sometimes despair of the level of politics in this country. However, it appears that we have nothing on France, where the height of the President seems to be creating some sort of scandal. No doubt in the fullness of time this will become known as "Heightgate". Or something equally crass ending in "-gate".

This must be the one area where Gordon - who is 5'11" - towers over Sarkozy as a leader, who is just 5'5".* Still Obama - at over 6 foot - can look down on them all. I guess this just goes to show that height doesn't matter after all. If it did - and being tall was a sign of success - then our Prime Minister would be just 3'6".

*Which is short. It is even shorter than me. Bloody shortarse Sarkozy.

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 2:40 pm , Anonymous The Moai said...

Medvedev is only 5'4", Berlusconi an inch taller. Never trust a short man.

 
At 9:55 pm , Blogger The Nameless Libertarian said...

I'm quite short myself, though. And I'm very trustworthy.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home