Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Fucking Hitler

I'm not easily shocked, but I do have to concede that this advert made me raise my jaundiced eyebrows just a tad. By the way, it is definitely NSFW.

Of course, it has attracted controversy. Partly because some may associate those suffering from AIDS with mass-murderers, and also because it doesn't really show how to prevent contracting HIV and AIDS. But for me, the ads should be very effective. If only because the concept of Hitler or Stalin having a hump is a real passion-killer.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 8:24 pm , Anonymous klotsak said...

That's nasty - and not in an effective way! Also perturbed by Hitler's bod being fitter than one would expect it to be by looking at his face...

 
At 5:46 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aids is mostly confined to homosexuals and blacks, who better than Hitler to tell people to steer clear?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home