Friday, September 11, 2009

Charlie Sheen tells the *truth*

Charlie Sheen, on 9/11:
Sheen, who is the highest-paid actor on American televison, claimed that "the official 9/11 story is a fraud" and said the commission set up to investigate the attacks was a whitewash.
This is a bold claim. A really fucking bold claim. And brave of Sheen to make it, too. Since his father was President back in 2001. What? Martin Sheen wasn't President in 2001? I thought... but I saw it on TV. Oh, it wasn't real. I see. There I go again, confusing fantasy with reality. Rather like Charlie Sheen has done.

Oh, and whatever you might think happened on that day 8 years ago, you'd have thought that there would be a better time to make this sort of a statement. Like on all the days in the year that aren't the fucking anniversary.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 9:13 pm , Anonymous rakeback said...

I applaud Charlie Sheen's efforts to get to the bottom of this situation. I have been a big fan of his since Wall Street and Major League, and love Two and a Half Men. I never really thought of him as anything other than a pretty boy, so Im pleasantly surprised at his activism.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home