Thursday, July 09, 2009

The Appalling Strangeness on Facebook

Owing to a mix of mild boredom and colossal vanity, I've set up a Facebook page for The Appalling Strangeness. That's right, you can become my fan.

You lucky people. 

When you've stopped laughing in pity and disgust, you can take a look here. There is also a crudely edited button in the sidebar. Feel free to sign up - although I'm not really sure why anyone would. Then again, I never thought anyone would read this blog.

Still, rest assured, I'll find a way to spin the results of this little vanity escapade in a negative way. If I don't get any fans, then I'll assume my writing is rubbish. In the event that I get more fans than I have friends on Facebook in real life, then I'll take a vow to get out more. Whatever happens, this is a lose-lose scenario for me. 

Anyway, enough on this. As a wise man once said - Allons-y!

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At 11:12 pm , Blogger Martin said...

Done! Why not?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home