Wednesday, May 28, 2008

This grinning homunculus

I may not agree with his politics, but by God Charlie Brooker can write:

'I came close once after glimpsing David Miliband on TV: I couldn't hear what he was saying, but something about his face - just his sodding face - revolted me on a deep and primal level. It was chilling, unsettling - like watching a haunted ventriloquist's dummy slowly turn its head through 360 degrees. "Who is this grinning homunculus," I thought, "and what does he want from me?"'
Just remember, Miliband is seen as a potential replacement for Brown. That's how shit the Labour party is now. That gurning, idiotic man child Miliband is seen as better than the incumbent. In the real world, Miliband wouldn't be seen as a potential leader. Hell, he wouldn't even be judged as capable of wiping his own arsehole without written instructions. In the Labour party, he is a potential leader, Prime Minister and saviour of the party.

I despair. I really do. The sooner Nu Labour hit the dustbin of history, the better.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home