Thursday, May 22, 2008

How much alcohol can you drink a week?

I've been thinking. And I think these limits on the number of units of alcohol you can drink a week are just plain silly. Far too low. So I have engaged a couple of my brain cells, and come up with a new limit of how much alcohol you can drink a week. This is it:

You should drink no more than 150 units of alcohol a week. Unless it is your birthday or something. In which case you can drink more.

And how do I know this is ok? I made it up myself. If it is OK for some to make this sort of shit up, I don't see why it shouldn't be ok for me.

h/t Mr E.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 10:39 am , Blogger Letters From A Tory said...

Controversial basis for policy, surely!

 
At 11:18 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know this is a very old post but I happened to look at the label on the bottle of Gin that I just demolished and it told me that I'd just done 26 units.

That tells me that I must generally do between 100-200 "units" a week.

Can we all say "high functioning alcoholic"?

wv: knoused (yes, I am most of the time!)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home