Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Oh, for fuck's sake!

Just when I thought we were about to see the back of the two faced fucker, Alan Johnson says that Blair may cling onto power until next summer.

See here.

And the justification? From Mr Johnson:

"If the prime minister says: 'I want to use the rest of my time to try to resolve the Middle East problem in the same way we tried to tackle the Northern Ireland problem', I think it suggests he's not thinking about a couple of weeks. It's a big problem."

Well, that is a load of toss. For a start, as Prime Minister of the United Kingdom, I think I speak for a lot of people in this country when I say that he should concentrate on resolving the problems of the UK rather than dicking about in the hideously complicated Middle East. Blair can't even manage the finances of his own party - how the frig fuck is he going to cope with the hideously complex issues of the Middle East? And hundreds of the greatest political figures of our time have tried to resolve the Middle East. And Blair is definitely not a great political figure. If Blair is going to stay in office until he has resolved the Middle East, he's going to die in office. And if he is just going to try, then he may as well piss off now as Bush's Bitch is always going to fail at this.

Johnson goes on:

"But I really think people now are saying: 'Tony, the date you step down is a matter for you and it would be crazy to name a date."

Not entirely sure who you are talking to, Alan, but I am a person and I am most definitely not saying that. In fact, what I am saying is "Resign. Now. Today. This instant." and "Fucking well let go. Now! What are you waiting for? Permission? The nation wants you to go, your party wants you to go, so please, just, fuck off! Now! Go! Stop talking about it and go!" I would say the message is fairly clear.

For all I know Blair may have made a fantastic speech - I cannot bring myself to watch it. In fact, the thought of Blair lisping and mincing his way through yet another conference speech makes me want to punch the nearest person to me repeatedly in the head. But being able to make a nice speech to a bunch of like minded people does not make up for the previous nine years of shite.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home