Saturday, September 16, 2006

More Muslim Anger

The Muslim world is once again irate. As the Moai mentioned to me yesterday, it must be exhausting to be this angry all the time. I'm angry a lot of the time, but like to balance it with sleep and being drunk. Obviously Muslims can't do the latter...

I don't think I have much to add to the debate. I am neither Muslim nor Catholic, and really couldn't give a flying fuck what each side says as long as no-one is being hurt. But I would argue that the irate Muslims really need to get a sense of perspective on this. The Pope should be completely irrelevant to the Muslim world. He is the head of a religion that they do not believe in. He is a celibate former member of the Hitler youth who wears dresses and lives in a palace in Italy. He developed a reputation up John Paul II for being a ruthless Christian fundamentalist. Why the frig fuck, given all that, would be be pro-Islam?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home