Monday, November 29, 2010

Admin and Announcements

Ah, the sort of post that an individual blogger believes to be of the utmost importance and everyone else skips over, wondering when something of actual interest is going to be written.

Let me explain what's going to happen (most probably) with this blog. As the eagle-eyed of you will have noticed, I have not been particularly prolific of late. The pace of my life has picked up both in terms of work and study which means something has to give; oddly enough, that's always going to be the blogging I do for free in the free time that has, of late, been radically diminished.

But I'm not giving up. Oh no, I'm not going to throw in the towel. Even if I tried, I know I would be back here again with a couple of weeks.

Instead of giving up, I'm going to be writing for the Liberty Cabal - a website that has the potential to be very important for the Libertarian movement in this country. The sort of posts I'll be putting up there will be about my conception of liberty as well as my concerns when I see it (all too often) being eroded by the "leaders" of this country. However, the political speculation, profane ranting and general geekery will remain at this site. And I'll also highlight my posts for the Liberty Cabal on this blog.

So a change; but most certainly not an end.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home