Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Now our lives are changing fast...

...well, mine is anyway. I've just moved to Leeds to, among other things, study for a PhD in political theory at York University. Which means, until BT pull a finger out of their collective anuses, I have no regular internet connection. Which means that blogging will be light for the next couple of weeks. I know, I know, it's tough on all of us, but I'm sure you'll all find a way to cope with sporadic posting on this blog...

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 4:06 pm , Blogger Bobski said...

Congrats.

I assume you have read http://www.phdcomics.com/ ?

 
At 4:14 pm , Blogger The Nameless Libertarian said...

Thanks both.

And I like the look of phdcomics...

 
At 4:25 pm , Anonymous SimonF said...

Good luck.

Why living in Leeds and not York? There's some lovely places around York, especially out in the country.

 
At 4:57 pm , Blogger The Nameless Libertarian said...

My wife is working full-time in Leeds now, but her employers don't have any presence in York. So it makes more sense for me to commute there when I need to than the other way round.

Besides, we've found a great house in Leeds...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home