Tuesday, September 28, 2010

The New Ed Miliband

Just when I think I'm growing out of swearing on this blog, I read something like this: Ed Miliband is apparently turning his back on the Brown and Blair years.

It isn't an original observation, to be sure, but I'd just like to point out to him that you were a key player in those fucking years, you cunt.

And if you want to know why you lost the election, Ed, it is because of arseholes like you.

Still, perhaps the way forward for Ed's leadership is to turn his back on his government career, and I think we could all accept that. With a full, frank apology for his time spent backing Brown and an offer of reparations for the financial crimes of the last government.

But if that isn't forthcoming, Ed, then I'm sure I won't be alone in telling you to fuck right off. And please feel free to take your fucking party with you on your way to political oblivion.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home