Monday, July 20, 2009

Not sure what to make of the new Doctor Who costume:


It looks for all the world like someone going to a fancy-dress party as a mad professor. Or the sort of thing that Rick Moranis might have worn in one of those godawful eighties movies back in the days when he was, for reasons that defy understanding even to this day, a star. It certainly couldn't be described as modern, and may not blend in as well as the most recent Doctor Who costumes. 

Mind you, I'm probably not the right person to comment on costumes. If I was playing the Doctor (and, God willing, I will be one day) then I'd insist on a costume that consisted of jeans and a T-shirt. And even though I think the new costume is not great, it is still far superior to the all time nadir of Doctor Who's dress sense. And for those of you who don't know what I am talking about, may I present the Sixth Doctor's costume. In all of its eye-wateringly bad glory:


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home