Friday, July 17, 2009

Your Top 10 Blogs

Via DK, I see that it is the time of year when Iain Dale asks you to vote for your Top 10 political blogs. The details are here. And the details of how to boycott it are here

I'm not going to tell you whether to vote or boycott. In fairness, I think the readers of this blog are intelligent enough to work out what they want to do by themselves. However, I will make this observation - for the first time, I think I would struggle to come up with just 10 blogs to vote for. Not sure whether this is due to an increase in the quality of UK blogging, or just whether I have got better at finding the pearls amongst the dross of the blogosphere.

Which reminds me - I need to update my sidebar as there are some great blogs that I haven't linked to...

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 11:50 am , Blogger Martin said...

Well, I decided to vote. I've seen people like that guy over at Bloggerheads coming up with some "Waa, Iain's a tory it's not fair" reasons to not vote, but ultimatly- it's a bloody "best of blogs" list, who cares who's running it?

 
At 12:21 pm , Blogger The Nameless Libertarian said...

In fairness to him, I know Manic's problems with Dale go far deeper than just Dale's choice of party.

However, like almost everything, it is a matter of individual choice and if people want to vote, they should vote. And they should definitely vote for me. Etc etc.

TNL

 
At 1:50 pm , Blogger Mark Wadsworth said...

I'm doing an Open Primary over at mine on a first come, first served basis.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home