Monday, May 04, 2009

It was 30 years ago today...

So, 30 years ago today Margaret Thatcher became Prime Minister. And something just as important also happened on that day - the Nameless Libertarian was born.

Yep, I turn 30 today. Physically anyway. Mentally, I'm still somewhere between a petulant teenager and a curmudgeonly sixty year old. And I'm quite happy with that, to be honest.

But I wouldn't expect too much posting on this blog today. You only turn thirty once. Unless you are a buddhist, of course...

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 9:18 am , Blogger Dan Vevers said...

Happy Birthday! The most famous person I share my birthday with is Alan Shearer - fail.

 
At 2:06 pm , Blogger Devil's Kitchen said...

Happy birthday, big man...

DK

 
At 11:46 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy birthday. You're safe, I share my birthday with Elvis and David Bowie...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home