Saturday, January 03, 2009

Matt Smith is... the Doctor!

So, it wasn't me. Again. I don't know why the production team have overlooked me. Possibly because they don't know who I am. And I'm not an actor.

As for the new Doctor... I'd never heard of Matt Smith. And it would be wrong of me to judge him before I see him in action as the Doctor. Of course, it being wrong isn't going to stop me...

And you know what? I think he is a good choice. He looks that part - with something of an alien quality to his features. From the clips shown on the TV, he can act. And he has a certain charisma to him. Lots of energy, and slightly mad eyes. Exactly what the Doctor should be like.

No doubt there will be some fans who choose to take against Matt Smith from the outset, but from this tiny corner of Doctor Who fandom, a big thumbs up. 

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home