Friday, January 02, 2009

A Technical Query

So, after years of enduring Microsoft based PCs and laptops and the inevitable systems crashes, I have defected to Apple and am the owner of a Macbook. Now, as a curmudgeon, any change is almost by default a bad thing, but I have to say this machine I'm currently typing away on is quite good. And is growing on me. 

The only downside I can see is that it is going to be a struggle to get it to work in conjunction with my Creative Zen MP3 player - that is, inevitably, Windows loving. Now I know Windows can be run on a Mac using something called Bootcamp, but before I go through all the hassle of doing that, I was wondering whether anyone knew of an easy way to get an MP3 player to work on a Macbook.

And before any "comedians" suggest buying an I-pod, I'd like to point out that such a plan is not an option for me. I pissing hate I-pods...

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 1:24 pm , Blogger Devil's Kitchen said...

Welcome to Macs! Hooray!

Obviously I haven't tested it, but this free, open source piece of software will, apparently, do the trick.

If you want any other tips or tricks or software recommendations, just drop me a line: I'm always happy to help a fellow Mac user...

DK

 
At 6:47 pm , Blogger The Nameless Libertarian said...

Cheers DK, seems to work nicely!

May need to pick your brains about some other things as well...

TNL

 
At 8:07 pm , Blogger Devil's Kitchen said...

Excellent! Just drop me a line at the usual address...

DK

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home