Saturday, May 19, 2007

Stop the Presses!

According to The Times, e-mails from random strangers promising you vast fortunes in return for an upfront finder's fee might be fraudsters. The fact that anyone would fall for some of the total crap that I receive in my spam folder is startling to me.

Let's take a look at the rubbish that has been sent over night to the e-mail address listed on this blog:

From Gary Downey, I have something entitled "The Only Penis Pill that Works 29". Jeanie Cantrell has sent me "However the LCP will revert to no-delay passthrough operation" (thanks, Jeanie). nikiema mark has sent me "FROM THE DESK OF: MARK NIKIEMA" and margalo pip has sent "download Abode Photoshop CS3".

Not only I am not fooled by the contents of these e-mails, but I cannot actually be bothered to open them. In fact, I find the best method is "select all", then... delete.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home