Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Thought for the Day

I once thought this blog might be a forum for angry, reasoned protests against the morons who run this country. Then I realised that the reasoning part would require time and thought, so it is much easier to call Prezza a cunt and then move on to arbitrary posts about, frankly, bugger all.

So I give you my thought for the day. As I get older, I am finding that my hangovers are getting worse. Three pints of lager gives me the same hangover as eight pints of lager. Therefore, it makes no odds whether I stop at three pints or carry on to eight pints. Therefore, I should drink eight pints every time I go out.

There is probably some flaw in my logic, but I can't be bother to work out what it is.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home