Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Hold the Front Page!

George Clooney's pet pig has died. I think we should be thankful that the BBC is here to pass on this tragic, but crucial, news. Who says the licence fee is being pissed away on complete and total crap?

Mind you, there are one or two parts to the article that made me raise my eyebrow, including the paragraph:

"The 300lb animal, which shared the actor's home, and sometimes his bed, for 18 years, died peacefully on Friday of "natural causes""

Shared his bed?! I'm sorry, what?! Surely the headline should be "Clooney sleeps with a pig"...

"Earlier this year Clooney took the pig for a flight in John Travolta's private jet, declaring afterwards that Max "absolutely loved it"."

This makes me see the lives of the Hollywood elite in a completely new way. I mean, just think about the conversations that go on behind the scenes. "Hey, JT, can I borrow your jet for the day? I wanna take my pig for a flight." "Sure, George, no problemo, I just hope the little fella has a good time..."

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home