Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Watch Out!

Your tweets could be published by newspapers.

God knows who would want to publish them, though. In my experience of Twitter, the average Tweet is either "NGGGGH really h8 the Tories and traitorz in Lib DUMS!" or "Just had a really nice sandwich". Occasionally, the calibre sinks even lower to something like "Just did a big shit. Really stank." No doubt many will question whether this constitutes a further invasion of our privacy; I'll use it as a chance to ruminate once more on just how little of what is said on Twatter is actually worth reading...

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 9:29 am , Blogger Longrider said...

I don't know about invasion of privacy, the tack this guy should be taking is you want to republish my material, you pay me for it.

Not that it's likely to be worth much...

 
At 7:15 pm , Blogger Diesel said...

Hmmmm, I didn't realise people only posted shite on there. I've only ever posted something I've thought worthwhile, so I've only got about 50 posts or something. Mind you, I've only got 4 followers, and follow 6 people, all of whom only post when they have something worthwhile to say.

Perhaps I'm missing the point of this social networking shite. I'd probably be more inclined to take part in sociopathic networking.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home