Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Ed Miliband: Loser

Far be it from me to call Ed Miliband a dweeb, but...:
Labour leader Ed Miliband has revealed he was a "bit square" as a youth, eschewing drugs and under-age drinking.
Rock 'n' roll Miliband Minor, then. Although one does wonder what he did with his youth:
In a GQ magazine interview with Piers Morgan, he said his greatest talent was being "good at the Rubik's Cube".
Now I can believe that Ed Miliband's greatest talent is fiddling with the Rubik's Cube, but that is mainly because he displays no other talents whatsoever. And I suppose I should insert a quip about Asperger Syndrome here, but it just seems too easy.
Asked if he had ever been in a fight, he said: "Well, I may have been hit a few times. I went to a tough school."
So what do you want? A fucking hug?

Of course, I shouldn't care about the fact that Ed Miliband is a total dweeb. In the same way that I shouldn't care about Gordon Brown crying on TV, or Nick Clegg claiming to be some sort of puffy faced Mr Lover Man. Indeed, William Hague's claim to drink massive amounts in his youth should also be irrelevant. But when these fuckers parade themselves in front of the public like shameless publicity whores then I'm forced to care. See, it isn't that Ed Miliband is a faintly autistic Rubik's Cube obsessive that bothers me. It is the fact that he is so devoid of ideological substance that he feels the need to reveal this irrelevant toss that really, really fucks me off.

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 11:42 am , Blogger Billy Blofeld said...

Fucking marvellous......... well said.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home