Wednesday, February 02, 2011

On the situation in Egypt.

Well, I don't know. What are you looking at me for? I don't know anything about Egyptian politics. From what I've read change is probably a good thing, but that is always dependent on what change actually looks like. After all, the change from Tsarist government to a Marxist-Leninist government was hardly triumphant now, was it? Then again, I don't know whether that comparison stands. Because I have no real understanding of Egyptian politics.

But, unlike so many others currently blathering away like they have no control over their slack jaws, I'm prepared to admit to that. Controversial, I know...

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 6:38 am , Blogger joe said...

The talking heads on the 24hr news channels are blathering on about stuff they know nothing about,but there is nothing new in that?

From my point of view i like to see a popular uprising against an authoritarian regime.

 
At 2:48 pm , Blogger MU said...

Yup, a popular uprising of islamic nutters. The Copts are screwed and there's going to be an egypt israeli war next.

 
At 5:06 pm , Blogger joe said...

@Nightwatchstate,

Islamic nutters? Yup,we can see them calling for Shiria in Tahir square?

 
At 7:06 pm , Blogger david cameron's forehead said...

So you want a "night watch state", except when it comes to THEM. Nice.

 
At 1:21 pm , Anonymous Mohammed al Fiasco said...

Talk about Egypt and slack jaws is a bit fucking insensitive given that some old Kraut biddy was recently chewed up in the ...jaws...of some fucking shark in Sharm-el-SHARK...er, Sheik! In fact a wonderful place which I would like to go to right now and have a fantastic holiday !

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home