Tuesday, June 07, 2011

Obligatory Admin Post

Ooo, a post about blogging admin. This'll be a humdinger of a read.

Couple of points are worth making, though. I do have an e-mail address for this blog (thenamelesst[at]yahoo[dot]co[dot]uk) and I do check it... every now and again. So feel free to e-mail me, but don't think that I'm ignoring you necessarily if you don't get an answer straight away. And if you need an urgent response on anything (although Christ knows why you would) then best to leave a comment on here or on Twatter telling me that I've got mail.

The second point is that there is no point whatsoever in sending that e-mail address LinkedIn invitations. I have a LinkedIn profile, my blogging avatar doesn't. That's a level of interweb weirdness that even I'm not happy embracing.

That is all. Normal Service will be resumed (which these days seems to consist of despairing of politics and speculating about Doctor Who).

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home