Friday, April 23, 2010

Back in the UK

Regular readers will have noted a distinct lack of activity on this blog for nearly a week. The reason is simple - that fucking volcanic eruption in Iceland meant that my wife and I were trapped in Japan for a couple of days, and have spent the rest of the time fighting to get back to the UK in a epic journey across Europe. They'll be more on this later - probably a lot more. But first I'm going to enjoy the feeling of not having to travel anywhere for a little bit.

But getting across Europe was expensive - very expensive, and we're considerably out of pocket. So if anyone is feeling generous, please do click on the donate button in the sidebar and give anything you can to help rebuild our shattered finances.

Ta muchly.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 7:51 pm , Blogger TonyF said...

Welcome home!

I wont ask about the volcano then, I'll let the dust settle first....

 
At 8:36 am , Blogger The Nameless Libertarian said...

Actually, I can cope with the bad puns. What I struggle with is those "friends" who say "Oh, well, at least you had a nice extended holiday." Nope. It wasn't an extended holiday. It was a brief trip to hell and back.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home