Tuesday, October 06, 2009

The New Doctor Who Logo

I'm not a graphic designer - I don't claim to be a particularly visual person - but there is something about this logo that just makes me think that they were making it different for the sake of making it different. The last logo wasn't outstanding, but it was marginally better than this one. Which is oh-so-futuristic. In an early nineties kind of way:


Still, I'm sure they know what they are doing. And the logo isn't everything. Sylvester McCoy still managed to have some good stories, despite having a logo during his time as the Doctor that summed up everything that was terrible about the 80's...

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 10:08 am , Anonymous Bessie said...

Doctor Woo? Doctor WTF?

Seriously, even the most literate among us don't like to be reminded of the Twilight Zones of English orthography.

 
At 12:22 pm , Blogger Mac the Knife said...

Hm. A bit 'Early Mainstream Horror Novel" for my tastes.

And thanks for the Sylvester McCoy logo. I'd successfully blocked that out until now.

You complete bastard.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home