Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Change you can't believe in

David Cameron:
Tory leader David Cameron has urged voters to tell Gordon Brown "enough is enough" and to "vote for change" in next month's English local elections.
Right, ok. I can see why telling Gordon Brown that "enough is enough" is an important, and valid, thing to do. Particularly if you can't use more intemperate language and tell him to shove his grey faced head up his flatulent arsehole. But seriously, Cameron has some balls in claiming that his party is the "vote for change."

Yeah, I know that - post Obama - everyone needs to talk about change, but with Cameron, this truly is change you can't believe in. What, you actually think that the Tories - a neutered version of that socially conservative party - are actually going to offer change? Because they offer nothing more than the status quo, watered down a bit. Fuck Cameron and his stupid fucking face. Fuck the Tories and their repeated failure to actually act as the opposition. Fuck them. The political agenda is there for the taking, but will Cameron et al do anything with it? Will they cocking bollocks. Simple truth is this: they are afraid of actually offering change.

Vote Tory in the local elections or in the next general election and I will guarantee you this - if you vote for them because you think they are going to instigate change, you will be disappointed. 

Labels: , , , ,

6 Comments:

At 8:56 am , Blogger cartermagna said...

Wasn't "Change" the buzzword Brown was using an awful lot when Blair was being deposed? I recall Private Eye making a big thing of it in the first round of "Prime Ministerial Decree's" about it being the "Age of Change"TMBut yes, Cameron is Tony Blair and a jacket spud's bastard love child and is no more interested in sorting out this mess and getting England going again than that one eyed fucking sociopath with an unexhaustable supply of Nokias.

So to speak.

 
At 3:58 pm , Anonymous circusmonkeysmirror said...

Yes you are absolutely right, but at least if Cameron kicks him out,
we won't have to look at the ugly sociopath any more - or his f85#8# Nokias! sometimes you have to settle for small mercies!

 
At 5:35 pm , Blogger The Nameless Libertarian said...

Ah, the great selling point of David Cameron. He isn't Gordon fucking Brown. Well, I'm not Gordon fucking Brown either. Who'll vote for me? Yeah, I may not be the head of a political party, but I at least have ideological beliefs. So who's with me? Who'll vote for me?

 
At 9:45 am , Blogger cartermagna said...

Put yourself down as PPC for Wolverhampton South West and you've got one guaranteed vote right here because you're also not that waste of skin Rob Marris or Paul Uppal who just cannot get his tongue far enough up Cameron's arse.

Plus your politics chime with mine. I don't know if the LPUK have a PPC for my area but it would be nice to know.

 
At 12:16 pm , Blogger The Nameless Libertarian said...

Cartermagna

LPUK are going through the process of identifying and announcing their first PPC - I know there are three for the London area. Not sure about Wolverhampton South East, though. I'll see what I can find out.

Of course, you could stand as the PPC...

TNL

 
At 1:43 pm , Blogger cartermagna said...

I toyed with the idea of becoming a PPC back in January when the e-mail went out from LPUK but decided against it.

In a debate it's more than likely I would storm the podium beat Rob Marris round the head with the Lisbon Treaty before I had calmed down enough to give a reasoned debate.

Not that I'm a headstrong type.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home