Friday, November 21, 2008

I'm starting to think that Paterson Joseph will be the next Doctor - which would be a good choice. Except for one thing. I really associate him with one of his previous roles - that of Johnson in Peepshow. And I'm seriously worried that if he does become the Doctor, I will be thinking of some of the Johnson gems as he plays the Doctor. I mean, I don't want to end up imagining the Doctor saying something like:

Tonight should be a free-fire idea zone. Watch a DVD, eat some pizza, fuck each other. I'm serious. Fuck a chicken if that's what it takes. Watch a chicken fucking a horse. What? You think the guys who invented Google sat around watching Trumpton?
Just wouldn't work as well, would it?

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home