Tuesday, September 30, 2008

A New York Update

Here in New York, I'm struggling to find a Ron Paul badge. Probably because he dropped out of the race a long time ago. And I am struggling to find a McCain badge as well. So I have settled on two Obama ones, one of which claims he "rocks". For me, The Who rock, Obama - as a slightly dull politico - doesn't. That said, I am wearing my badge with pride, showing my reluctant support for a man I can't even vote for. Man, Obama should be grateful.

But here in the US they really know how to do elections - with petulant debates and angry campaign ads, through to shafting the nation's economy to score cheap political points. So much so that even the hardened election watcher in me is sick of the US election. Which means I am now off to do something far more productive with my time - look for Spiderman webslinging around the roof tops of NYC. 

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home