Monday, May 21, 2007

A Little Bit of Admin

I have taken the opportunity of a crushingly slow day at work to do some admin tasks on this blog. Mainly updating the sidebar with some new links both to other blogs, and to parts of the Dead Tree Press. I have also (hopefully) fixed the link to Trixy's blog.

If I haven't included you on my sidebar and, for reasons that defy understanding, you feel a need to be included then drop me a line on my namelesst e-mail address. But I will keep this post short and sweet, because any admin post is, by very definition, deathly dull.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 9:31 am , Blogger Trixy said...

Yes, it all works! Now your readers can relax knowing that they can pop over to Chez Trixy at any time

Trix xxx

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home