Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Applications...

As mentioned in my last post, I have put in an ever so slightly tongue-in-cheek application to be the Labour Party Conference blogger. Here is the e-mail I sent:

"Name: The Nameless Tory
Address: thenamelesst@yahoo.co.uk
Phone Number: heh heh good try.
Blog: http://theappallingstrangeness.blogspot.com/
Reason: Well, if that misanthropic, foul mouthed ex-drunk Alastair Campbell can blog for Labour, surely anyone can? Besides, the novelty of having someone who calls themselves the Nameless Tory reporting on the Labour Conference should deflect some media attention from the spectacle of Blair desperately clinging to power. And I promise to be quieter that Walter Wolfgang..."

Less punchy than Guido, but I still like it.

Next time on The Appalling Strangeness: The Nameless Tory applies to be Tory candidate for Mayor of London. Or, failing that, Lib Dem leader.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home