Thursday, July 06, 2006

Another Prescott Rant

At the risk of sounding like a broken record, I cannot believe that Prescott still has no intention of resigning. Whilst the Tories were often grossly corrupt and sometimes more than a little seedy under Major, they at least had the common decency to resign when they were caught out. Prescott has punched a member of the public, had Greenpeace protestors arrested at gunpoint, has had (according to Guido) multiple affairs, has abused his grace and favours home, has abused the offices of the DPM whilst having his affair(s) and has now accepted hospitality in complete contravention of the rules of Parliament! What does it take for him to resign? “Aye, aye, I murdered Shergar, I helped Lord Lucan skip the country, I regularly cruise Clapham Common and ordered the death of Princess Diana but I’ll be a bugger’s mother if I am going to resign!”

I promise I will find another target soon (most probably Simon Hughes), hopefully once Prescott is back in his natural home - a working men's club, eating pie after pie after pie. But that will only come after Blair offers the immortal words "he has my full support" - the kiss of death for any Labour minister.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home