Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Campaigning Without Issues

The Labour Party resorts to pointless negative campaigning worthy of the fag end of the Major Administration.

The Conservative Party has so little to say that they cannot fill their party political broadcasts.

And Ming the Merciful's leadership of the Liberal Democrats focuses on what car he is driving.

As much as I hate them and their pig ignorant racist policies I can see why people from run down communities are looking to the BNP when the other parties in the UK have absolutely nothing worth saying.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 9:54 pm , Blogger Chris said...

I've recently become interested in all things British, particularly football. In fact, I just washed the Champions League game between Arsenal and Villareal. At any rate, I am curious about some of the lingo in your post, if you would be so kind as to give me a tutorial, if you'd like, I would much appreciate it. We Yanks need all the help we can get. Thanks...

Chris

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home