Monday, October 03, 2011

The (False?) Phoenix of LPUK

Over at their website, whoever is running LPUK these days is arguing that the party is rising from the ashes of the scandal and infighting that befell (and damn near destroyed) it earlier this year. They do so in a poorly written, misspelled and completely unsubstantiated post. It does make me wonder who is still supporting that party and precisely why they are doing so, given everything that has happened this year. Still, each to their own, I suppose. But I can't help but think that Libertarian Home represents a far better destination for former LPUK members than whatever hollowed out shell of that party still exists.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 11:53 am , Anonymous Simon Gibbs said...

Thanks Nameless

I'm doing my best to make LibHome a proper entity (and deciding what kind of entity I'd like it to be is surprisingly complex) but first it must succeed as a decent group-blog and I'm steadily gaining contributors.

Any help you or your readers can offer is appreciated.

Regards

Simon Gibbs

 
At 5:26 am , Blogger The Nameless Libertarian said...

I wish you all the best, Simon. I know Libertarian Home is still a work in progress, but it is already much more interesting than the "official" LPUK website.

TNL

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home