Wednesday, September 14, 2011

A couple of house-keeping rules -

1. If you want a link here on the Strangeness, e-mail me your website/blog address and I will take a look. Bear in mind, though, that it will take more than just wanting a link to make me give you one. Being an interesting site that is generally relevant to the content of this blog would be a good way to start.

2. If you do insist on dumping a link in the comments section, please make sure that it relates to what the post is about. If it doesn't, chances are I will delete your comment without warning. I'm not here to promote your blog/site.

That is all. As you were.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 6:08 pm , Blogger Longrider said...

Ah, yes, the irrelevant link did make me smile.

 
At 6:40 pm , Blogger The Nameless Libertarian said...

It made me cuss, but that's probably obvious.

 
At 8:58 pm , Blogger James Higham said...

I am eternally grateful that you have not seen fit to delete mine and have wondered about that, usually in the bath. It's an honour to still be alive over here, TNL. ;-)

 
At 2:33 am , Blogger The Nameless Libertarian said...

James - while we disagree on some (well, a lot) of things and at times I find you immensely frustrating, you are at least engaging with political issues and putting forward relevant arguments. However, the twat who left a link in the comments section to the post below was banging on about how he is a lonely teenager or some such wibbling, whining bullshit. He can write what he likes, but I'll be damned if he uses my comments section to promote that dross.

Which I guess means you'll have to think about something else in the bath...

TNL

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home