Monday, July 11, 2011

Is it wrong of me to feel remarkably little sympathy for Gordon Brown over this? The closest I can come to sympathy for the man is for his children, who genuinely may be innocent victims in all this. But Brown is the man who shamelessly sucked up to the press - including those rags controlled by Murdoch - at the same time as shamelessly trying to manipulate and bully the press while getting others to smear his rivals. There are innocent victims in the scandal engulfing Murdoch's UK operations, but I struggle to see Gordo as one of them.

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

At 5:52 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Surely you can find it in you to feel sympathy for his child?!

 
At 11:22 pm , Blogger The Nameless Libertarian said...

Yes, hence me saying that I do feel sympathy for his kid(s).

Read the fucking post.

 
At 11:40 pm , Anonymous Mr Ecks said...

Never mind the press. The fact is that Brown hasn't been to the HoC above 15 or so times in the last 14 months. You tell me any other job that someone could get away with that.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home