Friday, April 29, 2011

Re: The Royal Wedding

Really don’t care about it. In fact, just thinking about those two smug shites getting married with the nation (and many parts of the world) looking on winds me up. A lot.

So I wish everyone who, like me, is trying to avoid the Royal Wedding the very best of luck today. Avoiding it will be really tough, but I hope you can at least minimise your exposure to it. And all I would ask is that someone wakes me up when it is all over. Preferably by talking about something else than the wedding of two people I hold in total contempt.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 11:23 am , Blogger Katabasis said...

Amen to that!

Reading the blogs today was one of my favoured methods of getting away from it - alas many of those I follow have given in!

 
At 3:30 pm , Blogger Trooper Thompson said...

You old miseries! Mind you, I don't have a telly, so it's less intrusive for me.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home