Tuesday, January 04, 2011

New Year Resolutions, Blogging Style

So, here’s some New Year Resolutions for this blog. They’re all achievable, I suppose, just so long as my natural indolence doesn’t get in the way:

1. Not to give up blogging. No matter what my workload is like. Nor even if every other blogger ever decides to give up (which, at the current rate of attrition, should happen by about August).

2. To write some decent posts for the Liberty Cabal. And I do mean decent, not the sort of dashed off shite that often gets dumped on here.

3. To blog in a timely way that allows my blogposts to be at least reasonably topical. Yeah, I’m aware of the irony of publishing such a resolution four days into the New Year, but that’s that whole indolence thing rearing its ugly head.

That’s it, really. Normal service on here will be resumed from tomorrow. Or as soon as I can be bothered…

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home