Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas, Everybody

In part to aggravate Jackart, and in part to say "Merry Christmas", here's Slade's Christmas anthem (it's an anthem in that it is overplayed at Christmas). Enjoy.

Rather like the Queen's Christmas Address, this is a pre-prepared announcement - I'm not actually blogging on Christmas Day as I have better things to do; such as binge-eating, binge-drinking and the Doctor Who Christmas Special. So if you're reading this on Christmas Day, I urge you to stop and go do something fun. Because Christmas really shouldn't be about blogs like this one.

Anyway, laters all. Have a grand ol' Christmas Day.

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

At 10:36 am , Anonymous Richard Allen said...

"I'm not actually blogging on Christmas Day as I have better things to do"

Yeah right, we believe you.

"So if you're reading this on Christmas Day, I urge you to stop and go do something fun"

The pub doesn't open for another 25 minutes.

 
At 11:33 am , Blogger The Hickory Wind said...

You may not be blogging on Christmas Day, but some people are. Grahnlaw was obsessing, at four o'clock on Christmas morning, about some detail of the EU's relationship with Liechtenstein. I think he needs to relax a bit.

Anyway, Merry Libertarian Christmas, or whatever you feel like celebrating.

PS: I'm not really here either.

 
At 12:31 pm , Blogger Autonomous Mind said...

A very Merry Christmas and a Happy and peaceful New Year to you and yours.

 
At 7:37 pm , Blogger TonyF said...

Dr Who. WOW!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home