Friday, December 10, 2010

Reviewing Gordon Brown's "Book"

I can't review his book on the simple grounds that I never, ever plan to read it. But I suspect this is the sort of review (via Amazon) that I would write had I disgraced my eyes by reading it:
I've never been a great fan of Gordon Brown and this book just exemplifies why. A more useless damaging individual the country has never been subjected to.

His book is a litany of errors he inflicted on the British economy. If Blair had had the courage to throw him out of his cabinet he may well still be in power and the countries finances would certainly be in a better state.

Brown has written this book to hide behind, sadly for him it is turgid and unconvincing, not unlike the man himself.
Of course, I'd have said "turgid, unconvincing and utterly pointless" but the gist would have been the same...

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 4:12 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

... and furthermore, I shall neither buy nor read another Simon & Shuster book as long as I live.

 
At 8:29 pm , Blogger asquith said...

Whilst I agree with your analysis, I should point out that the reviewer you quote gets something badly wrong. He seems to think Blair wasn't a cunt, which is a view that I think should be vigorously challenged, as he was indeewd a cunt.

 
At 9:58 pm , Blogger The Nameless Libertarian said...

Asquith,

Good point, well made. Blair was - and is - a cunt.

TNL

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home