Wednesday, December 08, 2010

I'm away for the next 24 hours or so graduating (for the second time - once just wasn't enough!) Therefore, posting on this blog is even less likely that normal. In fact, if I was a betting man (which I'm not on the grounds I'm shit at it) I'd say there is no chance at all of anything new appearing on this blog before Friday morning. In the meantime, I'd like to leave you with this thought - Gordon Brown's book, according to my deeply unscientific research in my local Waterstone's, has been massively outsold by the latest turgid doorstop of a novel from Tom Clancy. But that doesn't tell the whole story. On the first day of release, Clancy sold a massive 6 copies. Brown sold just two.

Make your own judgments on those stats. I know I certainly will...

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At 9:17 am , Blogger Lord Blagger said...

Check out the reviews on Amazon Uk

 
At 10:10 pm , Blogger The Nameless Libertarian said...

Oh, thank you for pointing me in the direction of those reviews. Most of them made me very happy.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home