Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Royal Mail Wasters: Facebook 'em!

I was going to go on Facebook and create a group called "Royal Mail Are A Useless Bunch of Fucking Lazy Wankstains." Then I was hit by my usual indolence, and by a realisation that some other people have already created such groups. Albeit with slightly more temperate language in their group names.

Here are a couple of them for you to join. Oh, and spread the word and let me know of any other Facebook groups dedicated to the loathing of a postal service that doesn't like to deliver the mail. One of the groups I've linked to is called "Royal Mail Are..." - I'd complete that sentence by saying "Royal Mail Are In Desperate Need Of Immediate Privatisation." If I was feeling polite.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home