Saturday, May 30, 2009

Note to newspaper editors everywhere...

Always worth getting someone to proof-read your ads:
(The advert) said: "May Obama follow in the footsteps of Lincoln, Garfield, McKinley and Kennedy."

All four of the presidents named alongside Obama were assassinated.
I understand the Secret Service has to investigate this threat, although I'm sure I'm not alone in wondering just how serious it actually is. I'm no expert, but I'd imagine that the most determined of assassins don't obtusely announce their intentions in The Warren Times Observer...

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 8:45 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I should imagine it was proof-read; just by someone who didn't have the knowledge to twig...

 
At 6:52 pm , Blogger The Nameless Libertarian said...

Hmm, sounds like you have some experience of editing.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home