Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Blogging may be a little light...

...As the Nameless Libertarian is moving house. And, in fact, cities.

Yep, after half a decade, I'm heading from London to Nottingham. I doubt that will much change the output of this blog that much - I've heard of other bloggers relocating across the globe and it doesn't seem to have had an effect - other than meaning that posting will be erratic whilst my life is consumed by packing and unpacking stuff and trying to get a decent internet connection. 

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 12:32 pm , Blogger david cameron's forehead said...

Any particular reason for the move? Which end of Nottingham are you going to? (Etc).

 
At 12:53 pm , Blogger Henry North London 2.0 said...

I guess this is work related so I hope the move goes well.

 
At 6:04 am , Anonymous William said...

Try IDNet.net for your connection. Their service is second to none.

 
At 12:02 pm , Blogger The Nameless Libertarian said...

DCF,

I'm moving because my wife's job moved up there, and we're moving to Sneinton. Haven't quite worked out my geography of Nottingham yet, but the new flat is close to the city centre and is what some people euphemistically call "up and coming".

HNL,

Thanks.

William,

Cheers for the tip, I'll have a look into that.

TNL

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home