Thursday, April 02, 2009

Those crazy G20 leaders.

Having banged on about the G20 protestors for the best part of a week, this morning I thought I would turn my attention to those politicians who have provoked such mindless violence. But I couldn't find the words... and I still can't.

Fortunately, I found this photo on the BBC:

Remember, that is either the picture of a group of serious political leaders finding a solution to grim economic times, or a bunch of titwits hamming it up for the camera. I just can't work out which.

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

At 5:47 pm , Blogger asquith said...

Did you see that picture in the Groan with Obama, Brown, Clinton & Miliband? Brown & Miliband looked like total cunts, even worse than ever. Brown's expression was if he were drunkenly chatting Clinton up, without realising she wants him to fuck off but is too polite to say as much.

See what you mean about Brown's expressions now.

 
At 5:48 pm , Blogger asquith said...

Couldn't find it online regrettably. It were in the Groan, as I say.

 
At 6:58 pm , Blogger SteveShark said...

You've been done up like a kipper.

That's the Three Stooges!

From L to R:

Curly, Larry and Moe.

 
At 5:50 am , Anonymous William said...

Photoshopped, surely?

 
At 8:35 am , Anonymous Toronto Realtor said...

Come on, lets not judge someone by a picture they're in. I'm sure I could take a picture of anyone, doesn't matter if you're a politician or a shop assistant, and you would look funny and drunk. You should concentrate on the news more than the pictures ;)

Take care, Elli

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home